Nomination and Elections AnnouncedAmy WinnNow’s the time to check out the job descriptions on the website (link or home page?) and to get those applications in. Be a part of the future of the AAC. Join us on the board and help us craft our future! Susan Friel-Williams and I have added our Regional Director positions to the list so that proper attention can be given to these vital roles.
Soon I’ll be putting out a call for volunteers at the conference so if being on the board isn’t your thing but you want to pitch in to help with our exciting future, I look forward to you joining our volunteer ranks. Feel free to contact me now if you’d like to help at the conference.
- Nominations open February 1st
- Nominations close February 21st
- New board members announced February 23rd
- New board members seated on April 5th at the Annual Board Meeting
The future is Now everyone! Let’s get started!
Board Positions Awaiting YOU!
- Regional Directors: Midwest, Southwest, Southern and New England
- Board Members at Large, our all-purpose position that can help in various areas
- AAC Historian NEW! (description and qualifications coming)
- AAC Volunteer Coordinator NEW! (description and qualifications coming)
- AAC Grant Writer NEW! (description and qualifications coming)
- State Reps: Let’s have several for each state!
- Canadian Liaison
- Puerto Rican Liaison
Submit your completed packet to AACElections2016@gmail.com.