CALL FOR PROPOSALS Open
Until Aug 15, 2015
1) The contest logo contest will run till July 1- August 15, 2015. Work can be submitted via pdf, word file to Desiree Jacob firstname.lastname@example.org
2) The winner will receive free conference registration for AAC's 2016 37th Annual International Conference.
3) The conference registration is transferable to another attendee.
6) We would like the winner to consider submitting the artwork of the logo be raffled at the conference. The donations from the raffle will be used to assist in legislative efforts of AAC.
7) The Artist agrees that logo will be used in our conference related publications and in on products in AAC Café Press store
Please keep in mind the conference theme ,Trailblazing Change: Moving Mountains Together in Adoption , when preparing your submissions. Please consider the trailblazing changes in adoption and ways in which we have moved mountains together in adoption. Also consider the many changes we still have to make and mountains we have yet to move.
Save the Date!!
The 37th Annual AAC International Conference will be in Denver, CO,
from March 30th - April 2nd, 2016.
See Upcoming Conferences and other Events below
Are you interested in helping the AAC grow?
Nominations for open AAC Board positions is now open, please click on the link to see how you can become an AAC Board member.
Listen to AAC's MI State Rep - Tina Caudill Confidential Intermediaries discuss connecting adoptees with birth parents
Check out the current DECREE
The 37th Annual AAC International Conference
Grand Hyatt Denver
from Jean A. S. StraussCheck out this powerful short video by Jean Strauss documenting First/Birth Mother's experiences and feelings surrounding adoption. Many groups opposed to access legislation argue that First/Birth mothers were promised life long anonymity. The evidence though suggests quite the opposite. The stories shared here support the real sentiments of the vast majority of First/Birth mothers throughout the country. Listen to four mothers speak about their experiences and feelings, which highlight the powerful and excruciating experience they each survived.
Save the Date!!
The 37th Annual AAC International Conference will be in Denver, CO, from March 30th until April 2nd, 2016. Call for proposals will begin after June 25, 2015. Details will be posted on our website when available so keep checking back.